This is the advertisement for a land sale in Khulna city. We have published the advertisement as per the request of the landowner. So you will find the original land seller and real information about the land. But the adseba.com is not playing any role of a broker for this sell information. So it is your duty to verify all information regarding this land in Khulna city. We have a lot of land sale information in Khulna city. Here you will find both promotional advertisements and classified advertisements of land sales. Still, the price of land sales in Khulna city is lower than in other cities in Bangladesh.
Why do you buy land in Khulna?Khulna is a major city located in southwestern Bangladesh. It is known for its vibrant culture, historical sites, and the Sundarbans, the largest mangrove forest in the world. If you were to land in Khulna city, here are some things you might want to know:
Benefits of land in Khulna CityLand sale in Khulna city is more difficult for land sellers. Because the prices of land in Khulna city are lower than other divisional cities. It is a benefit for a land buyer in Khulna city. But the scenario will not remain the same in near future. There are so many benefits of land in Khulna city. Firstly the price of land in Khulna city is lower than in other cities in Bangladesh. Secondly, the building development cost is not so higher. Thirdly all living facilities are available and cheap in cost. Lastly living cost is very cheap in Khulna city.
Other Facts of Khulna CityIf you were to land in Khulna city, here are some things you might want to know:
- Airport: The main airport serving Khulna is the Jessore Airport (IATA: JSR), which is located approximately 55 kilometers northeast of Khulna city. After landing at Jessore Airport, you can take a taxi or hire a car to reach Khulna.
- Transportation: In Khulna, the primary mode of transportation is by rickshaws, which are three-wheeled bicycle-like vehicles. They are a common and affordable way to get around the city. Additionally, you can find taxis, auto-rickshaws, and local buses for longer journeys or to explore nearby areas.
- Accommodation: Khulna offers various accommodation options, including hotels, guesthouses, and resorts. You can find options ranging from budget to luxury depending on your preferences. Some popular hotels in Khulna include Hotel Royal International, City Inn, Hotel Castle Salam, and Hotel Millennium.
- Attractions: Khulna has several attractions that you can visit during your stay. The Sundarbans, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and home to the Royal Bengal Tigers, is a must-visit destination. Other notable places to explore include Khan Jahan Ali Mazar, Rupsha Bridge, Sheikh Russel Roller Skating Complex, Khulna University, and the Khulna Divisional Museum.
- Local Cuisine: Khulna is known for its delicious local cuisine. Some popular dishes include Hilsa fish curry, Prawn Malaikari, Bhuna Khichuri, Shutki (dried fish) with rice, and various seafood delicacies. Don't forget to try the famous Khulna sweets, such as Roshmalai and Shor Bhaja.
- Climate: Khulna experiences a tropical monsoon climate. The summer season (March to June) is hot and humid with temperatures ranging from 25°C to 40°C (77°F to 104°F). The monsoon season (June to September) brings heavy rainfall. The winter season (October to February) is relatively cooler with temperatures around 10°C to 20°C (50°F to 68°F).
The short description of the salable landWe got a piece of land for sale in Khulna. The descriptions of the land are given below: Size: 7+ decimal The total land area will be 7+ decimal and the length and wide size will be approximately 58'X52'. Price of land: Negotiable Location of land: Basupara Contact No: +8801727152157 (Seller)
Benefits of this plot
- 5 minutes walking distance from Sher-e-Bangla road.
- The plot is attached to the Basupara main road.
- High land.
- All facilities of city corporation are available
- Suitable for any type of construction.