The banking diploma has become an integral step to building a successful career in the banking industry in Bangladesh. So it is important to have regular study on different subjects of Banking Diploma. It will become easy to pass the exam if you follow the previous Banking Diploma Questions.
JAIBB Banking Diploma QuestionsWe'll include all the questions later very soon.
AIBB Banking Diploma Questions in 96th Banking Professional Examination-2023We have provided the following questions of AIBB for you. Trade Finance and Foreign Exchange Agriculture & Microfinance
Trade Finance and Foreign Exchange[Answer any four questions from group B.] Group A
Write short notes on any five of the following:
Distinguish between any four of the following:
- b) Spot and Forward Exchange Rates
- e) Pre-Shipment Finance and Post Import Finance
(a) Describe the settlement methods for export and import:
- (a) Describe the incentives and facilities offered to the Non-Resident Bangladeshis (NRBs) against their homebound remittance through banking channels.
- (a) What is LIBOR? Does it exist now?
- (a) Change in the USA central bank's policy rate usually affects the global economy, including their own economy. Analyze the possible impact and consequences of the upward trend in US interest rates on the USD-BDT exchange rate. Will the collapse of the US Silicon Valley Bank (SVB) have any impact on Bangladesh economy?
- (a) Define under-invoicing and over-invoicing in international trade.
- As a Head of Foreign Trade Division of your bank, how would you deal with the following
- Your exporter wants to sell a 120-day usance bill of EUR 65,000.00 to your bank. Calculate the buying exchange rate of your bank. How much does your bank have to pay to the exporter? Please use the following information:
- Based on the following information, please calculate the buying and selling rate of Bangladesh Taka per Japanese Yen when inter-bank market exchange rate was,